A modern-day Marco Polo travels the world. On foot! That's me, veteran of a 50-state road trip and 2,000+-mile hike on the Appalachian Trail. O.K., I do take breaks, both to lead tours in NY, DC, Boston, and Philly, and work as a mover's concierge, helping people to organize garage sales, pack, and move. The key is to keep moving. cesarwalks@yahoo.com/ 1-305-444-1932; 14021 sw 109 street, miami, fl 33186; usa; north american continent

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Introducing Cesar Becerra, Modern day nomad, worldwalker



Hi there. I've finally done it. My first blog. Been debating for like eons on whether or not to do this but here goes.

Just crossed the Kentucky border just about a few days ago and finished my 1,600th mile on my quest to circumnavigate the globe. ON FOOT! Yes, by walking. I began in Key West on Jan. 4th, 2004, on the 4th anniversary of being diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. It changed my life. And that is the understatement of the millennium.

Yes, i'm different. A wee bit crazy. But happy and blessed to be doing so. Check out my website for that story but remember its only a part of why i'm doing this.

The rest you'll read about as the walk goes on.
Welcome to my page. Forgive my typos, gonna keep this real. Gotta garage sale to plan for this weekend in Atlanta.

If u are confused just know that i like to wear alot of hats.
I'm out...for now

Cesar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home